Wednesday 14 January 2015

NEW WEBSITE!

I just want to first say a huge thank you to everyone who has been following my blog for the past year! 

I just wanted to announce my brand new website!

I have launched my business as a freelance makeup artist and switched my blog over to that same website.  You can now find out all about me, my freelance makeup business and my blog at the following link:


All of my old blog posts will be there too!  If you have Facebook, check out my page to stay up to date on new posts and new videos! 


Thanks again for the incredible support over the past year. 

I hope 2015 holds great things for me AND all of you!


1 comment:

  1. Launching a website will do great for anybody's business, and I'm sure now that your fans are aware of your new website, they'll be following you there as well. Also, showcasing your talents in an online platform that shows your personality will bring you more clients, so make sure to come up with a fresh portfolio that shows a lot of your best works. Good luck, Ali! More power to you! :)

    Rita Gibson @ YEAH! Local

    ReplyDelete