Friday 21 March 2014

March Julep Box

Hello my friends! 

First of all I'm so sorry for being so MIA on my blog for the past week. There has been a lot of home reno type projects on the go meaning I unfortunately neglected my blog!  Not to worry I will have lots of updates and "after" photos coming soon! 

Today I thought I would share a quick post on what I got in my March Julep box! If you don't know what Julep is - check out my first Julep post here!  


There are more nail polishes in there than usual because I cashed in some of my Julep Jules rewards to get two extras!  Each month that you buy a box you accumulate Jules which can be saved up for future boxes or for little extras like I did this time!  This month also included a lip gloss! Exciting!! 

The theme of the month was the "Riviera Collection". All of the colors are making me so excited for warmer weather! As I said in my previous post Julep gives you a few days to review your next box and choose a different style if you aren't happy with what was chosen for you. I loved my "Classic With a Twist" colors ("Soraphine" and "Myriam" pictured below) but was more excited about the "Boho Glam" box ("Harriet" and "Elisa" below).  I also liked the lip gloss color from the Boho Glam box (called "Enchanted") so chose that box for the month!  Since my nail polish obsession took over I decided I just had to have the "Classic With a Twist" colors so those are the ones I used my Jules on!

Here are some close up shots of the polishes. 

left to right: elisa,  soraphine, myriam & harriet
Once again I am so happy and impressed with the quality of these polishes. The only one that took more than two coats was "soraphine" (the white one) but that is to be expected with any sheer color like that. You could do less coats for a more simple look but I like how it turned out in the picture above with three coats!  

Here are some close up shots of the lip gloss!  Again the shade is "Enchanted".  The packaging feels very high quality which is great.  



The gloss applies really nice and has good lasting power. I do wish it was a little more sticky to make it last longer but that's just a personal preference. Again I am loving this color for spring and summer! 

Check out the little card they sent too - I love little added touches like this. 

great advice :)


So once again I was extremely pleased with my Julep box! $20 per month and no shipping cost for me is worth it. I love painting my nails and found myself spending more than that each month on new polish so this has been really great so far. Plus, if I ever want to cancel there are no fees and no questions asked. 

I already saw my April reveal and it looks like more spring colors and some blush!  I kept my "Classic With a Twist" box for this one but was able to customize my blush shade to what I wanted.  I will be sure to share pics when I receive it! 

If anyone is interested in Julep you can sign up by clicking this link or just head to julep.com! 

Happy Friday! 

(p.s. I promise some kitchen updates are coming soon! Just a couple finishing touches and we are done!) 






1 comment: