Thursday 20 November 2014

The BEST Make-up Setting Spray!

Hey Friends!

In honor of the upcoming holiday season and the many parties most people will be attending, I have for you today the BEST makeup setting spray out there to keep your makeup looking fresh and perfect all night long! 

That product is .... Model In A Bottle!

Photo Cred: www.modelinabottle.com
I discovered this stuff online when I was preparing for my wedding three years ago (time flies!).  I like to research products a lot before purchasing and read as many reviews as possible.  This had amazing ones so I knew I had to try it.  

I purchased it a few months before my big day so I could really get a chance to test it out and see how well it really worked. The day my bridesmaids and I knew it was a good product was the day of my bridal shower.  It was a long and busy day so I sprayed all of our faces before we left for the shower. Well of course my Mom decided to say a beautiful and heartfelt speech that had all of us in tears!! As we all looked at each other crying we all burst out laughing because our make-up did NOT move.  I tried it more throughout the months leading up to the wedding and was convinced it was an amazing product.  

I did my own wedding make-up at about 10:00 am that day.  It was an extremely hot and humid day in August (trust me ... ask anyone from that day - it was HOT!!) and through a day of heat (outdoor ceremony), tears, laughter, photos, speeches, dancing, etc ... my make-up didn't move.  I'll never forget my sister in law came up to me at the very end of the night (about 1:30 am by this point) and told me my make-up still looked perfect!! 

One thing to keep in mind is this does have a strong perfumed smell.  Some people love it and some don't, so if you are sensitive to smells they also make a sensitive skin spray that is unscented.  

To use this, simply close your eyes and spray your entire face.  Keep your eyes closed for a minute or so to let it dry (sometimes I add a little bit of translucent powder over the spray once it dries just to really set everything).  This doesn't clog pores, has never caused breakouts on me and uses Aloe Vera extract to add some hydration to the skin as well.  

I really recommend this setting spray - check out the photo of me below taken at the end of the night after attending a wedding.  I did my make-up on that day in the early afternoon and this is a photo of me and my hubby about 10 hours later at the very end of the night (the only thing I had re-applied was lipstick!)

Check out www.modelinabottle.com if you want to purchase this stuff for yourself! 

Wishing everyone a safe holiday season filled with fresh makeup that lasts all night long!! ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment